Marketland
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An unexpected error occured. Please refresh your browser.

An unexpected error occured. Please refresh your browser.

I got this error for the game after claiming my neighbor's shopping card from homepage. Tried everything I possibly could to fix, but doesn't help.
    FB ID : 100000644411109

To help in troubleshooting, can you tell us what you've tried so that we may offer other ideas/suggestions?

thanks,

Audrey

Social Fellow
    how to follow up troubleshooting you could also follow my post. The team has post an excellent advise to check. For me it is not working, hope it could help you.

br
    Marc

Marc,

I'm so sorry you are still having these troubles. The game team is aware of your issues and I hope they can find the problem soon.

Thanks for the reply. Like you, MarcK74, I'm having no luck with those troubleshooting. Thanks anyway. Hope the game team could fix these issues as soon as possible ! My shipment is going to be damaged if not.

Try updating your flash player and if that doesn't work...Try using a different web browser.

I've tried those also.
    I actually let my friend log in his FB account and run Marketland on my computer, and he have no problem at all.
    I'll assume the problem is something to do with my account.
    I've got this error after claiming neighbors' shopping card on my front page. Maybe this is one of the causes ?

Are you allowing the game to fully load before accepting any items? For me, accepting items is now working when I allow the game to properly load first.

The game is not loading up because the error, it stops at like 98% on the loading. I can still check my mails to help/accept my friends requests. But that's all I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiekon View Post
    The game is not loading up because the error, it stops at like 98% on the loading. I can still check my mails to help/accept my friends requests. But that's all I can do.
    I've submitted your error

Thank you, Audrey.

Social Fellow
    You are welcome eddiekon, it was a hope and a wish, but it seems we both had the same problem. OK let wait for programmers to validate, I think we can't do something more. But a nice talk to you

br
    Marc

Social Fellow
    The spam occurs a lot of time, why not to activate the spam filter in this forum software? this is spamming our problems....

Quote Originally Posted by MarcK74 View Post
    The spam occurs a lot of time, why not to activate the spam filter in this forum software? this is spamming our problems....
    We are working on removing the spam also. I'm reading your errors and have reported them.

Hi eddiekon, could you please share your facebook id with us if your issue is still going on? Thank you for the patience and understanding!

Social Fellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizem View Post
    Hi eddiekon, could you please share your facebook id with us if your issue is still going on? Thank you for the patience and understanding!
    Hi Gizem,

as you could see from eddiekon in startposting, his ID: 100000644411109
    Could you also investigate my problem, it is the same...http://forum.gamegos.net/showthread....t-night-1-CET)

Thanks Marc

My issue has been fixed now, Thank you, and I wish you could help Marc.
    Good luck, Marc !
    Last edited by eddiekon; 03-11-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Social Fellow
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiekon View Post
    Try clearing your browser history. I used to have that problem untill I cleared my browser history and even set it up to where everytime I log off the browser history gets erased. May be system overload??? Just an idea.

Estou com o mesmo problema,e já fiz de tudo,só que não deu resultado é no jogo marktland,id 100002112317749,não posso cumprir as tarefas e nem pedir objetos para meus amigos,já limpei cache,historico e tudo mais,e estou enjoada de reclamar e nimgue toma uma providencia,meus amigos conseguem pedir e cumprir e eu não,o jogo estás perdendo a graça,
    Last edited by Nancy Zem; 04-20-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: marktland ocorreu um erro inesperado atualizar a pagina

Thumbs up Ocorreu um erro inesperado favor atualizar a pagina

ID 100002112317749 - JOGO MARKTLAND -não consigo pedir objetos para cumprir as missões,este é o ultimo q tento ve se alguém responsavel arruma isto,pq outro navegador faz a mesma coisa,ja limpei historico,cache e tudo mais,e este defeito continua,pelo menos no orkut as pessoas davam mais atenção e arrumavam logo e mandavam respostas.
    Last edited by Nancy Zem; 04-20-2013 at 03:02 PM.

I cannot get into the game today because of this error message....I have tried cleaning and clearing everything,and using other browsers,but nothing is working.

I don't see the post I just made a few minutes ago,but my issue seems to have fixed itself

Quote Originally Posted by violet75 View Post
    I cannot get into the game today because of this error message....I have tried cleaning and clearing everything,and using other browsers,but nothing is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by violet75 View Post
    I don't see the post I just made a few minutes ago,but my issue seems to have fixed itself
    I see both of these posts and I'm glad it self corrected Happy shopping

I am glad violet your game is fine now. Let me know if it happens again.
    Sheila

Newcomer
    FB ID: 1394531602 I tried on 3 of my browsers and it didn't work I cleared everything and do a virus scan as well

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy Pologon View Post
    FB ID: 1394531602 I tried on 3 of my browsers and it didn't work I cleared everything and do a virus scan as well
    I'll report this for you

Hi Raffy Pologon! This ID does not exist, if you share your facebook page link, I can check if your id is true or not, than we could check your game too! Thank you so much for your patience.

Spring Church, Pennsylvania, United States
    Hi Gizem, I think this might be his ID here https://www.facebook.com/CrimsonSnow0501?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Miller Bigenho View Post
    Hi Gizem, I think this might be his ID here https://www.facebook.com/CrimsonSnow0501?fref=ts
    Thanks Kathy, much appreciated.

Spring Church, Pennsylvania, United States
    no problem Audrey, he plays one of the same bingo games I play and that name is not hard to remember...lol

I didn't even have the chance 2 try the game yet, "Ooops! an unexpected error occurred. Please refresh the Ur browser."
    I'm trying 4 2 days now, & still can't play...

+ Reply to Thread